Sunday, May 13, 2012

Kieran's Baptism

In starting to blog again, I've done some work on my blog's layout. I also added labels to all previous posts. As I was going back through my posts, I discovered many drafts of posts I started (during the September through now period where I didn't blog at all) but never finished. Here is the first of them that I have now finished and am ready to publish for you all. This one has two of the things I made for Kieran's baptism. First, there is one of the cute little pillow boxes that had thank you gifts for Kieran's godparents in them and the second is one of the three identical thank you cards I made for the godparents and our pastor. We had a big brunch at our house afterwards and I made TONS of decorations for that in the same color scheme (which also happens to match the birth announcements that I also haven't gotten around to posting) but I don't have pictures of them. I had put my dad in charge of taking pictures of them for me, and he did. But then later on managed to delete all the pictures off his camera. Boo!
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse essential sentiments set and flower cross
Paper: A Muse sugar, sky, sky gingham, sage gingham cardstock
Inks: A Muse sage and black dye, VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: A Muse sky pearl stickers, foam mounting tape, A Muse vanilla twine, copic markers, Sizzix Big Shot and pillow box die, EK Success large corner rounder punch, Martha Stewart Crafts screw punch
And here we all are! Myself, Nathan, godfather David, godmomma Cat and Fr. Cleaveland, and Kieran of course! This was in mid-August, I can't even remember, thank goodness, what it was like to have a baby that young.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment