Saturday, May 12, 2012

What's next?

Now that I've finished posting all the Mother's Day cards, I can post the cute packaging I made for the gifts for my mom and mother in law. Well, I can't actually post the one for my MIL yet since I haven't given it to her yet. So, here is what I did for my mom. I have to say, I LOVE using cute packaging dies! I think I need more of them. You'll notice that I did the three dimensional butterfly again. I liked it so much the first time, I couldn't help but do it again.
Supplies
Paper: A Muse sky gingham, sage gingham, sage, and latte cardstock
Misc.: A Muse vanilla twine, Sizzix BigShot and Bigz XL carry all box die, A Muse buttery fly trio die set, Martha Stewart Crafts woodland branch edge punch, A Muse latte pearl stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment