Monday, June 4, 2012

Good card, bad photo

One of my closest friends' birthday is today. I used this glamour girls stamp set for her card and gift last year. But, since she has a series nail polish addiction hobby, I couldn't help but use it again for her this year. Last year I was too busy with Kieran to post about her card, luckily she did on her nail polish blog. Sadly, the picture I took of the card is really bad. There's too much light. I really need to work on my picture taking set up now that my space is somewhere different. Sometimes the pics turn out great, other times, not so much. You also can't see how I used crystal glaze to make the mirror of a texture and sheen to it. The inside says "happy birthday"
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse glamour girl and Impress Rubber Stamps happy birthday
Paper: A Muse popsicle pink, sugar, blush petite gingham, and onyx petite dot cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: A Muse shell satin ribbon, copic markers, A Muse crystal glaze, foam mounting tape, Sizzix BigShot, and A Muse scallop border die

1 comment: