Thursday, June 7, 2012

Good package, bad photo

This little box goes with the card I gave to my friend Cat for her birthday earlier this week. Once again, it was a bad photo. I took it at the same time as the photo for her card, and it just had too much light, or direct light, so things end up in obvious shadows and the colors don't look quite right. Or something. I'm not a photographer. I've made a few cards since then and I feel the pictures of those have been much better. Just as with the card I made for Cat, I used some crystal glaze that you can't really see. In this case, I put it on the bottles of nail polish to make them look more like the real ones do. And of course inside for her was...more nail polish!
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse glamour girls set
Paper: A Muse sugar and onyx petite gingham cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye
Misc.: foam mounting tape, copic markers, Sizzix BigSot and Bigz XL carry all box die, American Crafts ribbon, A Muse crystal glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment