Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 5 Years!

To us! June 29th, 2007 I married the man who had been a great friend for years and who quickly became my best friend, Nathan Fulfs. I have I say, it's been a pretty awesome five years and I'm excited for the next five and the next five and the next five and the...well you get the idea. This is also an important anniversary for my stamping hobby. For our wedding, we made our Save the Date cards, enhanced our printed invitations, made our favors, made our programs, and all sorts of other decorations. All with stamping and paper crafting, and ribbon, lots of ribbon. So in memory of all of that, and all the help Nathan gave to help create it all, I made his annviersary card with the same theme and some of the same supplies that I'd saved from the wedding. The inside says "Happy Annivesary", but on a little die cut piece of the pink cardstock with dune ink and embossing to make it extra special.
Supplies
Stamps: Tim Holtz Collection distressed floral damask background, A Muse essential sentiments (inside) and On the Wing sets
Paper: A Muse vanilla, shell, and Kraft cardstock
Inks: VersaMagic pixie dust and Color Box dune
Misc.: foam mounting tape, baker's twine from Michaels and champagne double sided ribbon from Packaging Specialties, Judi-Kins clear embossing powder, heat tool, Sizzix BigShot, A Muse window words die set
 
And for old times sake, here's a glimpse of how we used many of the same supplies at our wedding.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment