Monday, June 18, 2012

Last 2012 Father's Day Card

This is my last Father's Day card for this year. I made it for my husband's grandfather. What grandpa doesn't like a recliner? I was really happy with how this card turned out. I really like the color combo and layout. I was also pleased to use some of my washi tape. It's such a cool product, but I often forget about it or can't figure out how to make it work in a design. The inside says "Happy Father's Day" and it'll be my second entry for the A Muse Studio Challenge blog challenge.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse essential sentiments set (inside), essential ovals clear set, and hey man set
Paper: A Muse kraft, sugar, orange petite gingham, and sky petite gingham cardstock
Inks: A Muse sky, Memento rich cocoa, and VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: A Muse spring washi tape, Martha Stewart Crafts baker's twine, foam mounting tape, and Making Memories antique copper brads

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite stamps...the lounge chair. I was so glad that A Muse Artstamps carried it forward to the new A Muse Studio sets. And the sentiment too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingham chair! :) This is a super cute card! Thank you (again) for playing along with us at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete