Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Manly Birthday

I swear almost all the guys I know have a birthday this month! It's certainly been a challenge to make so many masculine cards, or at least ones with masculine themes. This one seemed to end up with a ribbon on it despite my best efforts, but I swear it just looked better that way! This was for my friend Chad whose birthday was this past Sunday. I used liquid appliqué and a heating tool to make the foam for the beer. The inside says "cheers to your birthday".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse hey, man! set, Cheers bl, and eat drink and be merry and Savvy Stamps cheers to your birthday (inside)
Paper: A Muse sugar, orange, buttercup, french roast petite gingham, and orange petite gingham
Inks: A Muse black dye and buttercup, and VersaFine vintage sepia
Misc.: A Muse french roast grosgrain stitch ribbon, foam mounting tape, liquid appliqué, heating tool

No comments:

Post a Comment