Saturday, July 7, 2012

Summer 30th birthday!

I made this for my friend Christie's birthday. She loves to travel and went to France in the near-ish past. So the wine and baguette in this stamp definitely make me think of her. I didn't have ribbon in quite the right color ribbon so I used a copic marker to make the shade of wine I needed. I am entering this card in the A Muse Studio Challenge blog challenge. The inside says, "Cheers to you birthday".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse vintage set and Savvy Stamps cheers to your birthday (inside)
Paper: A Muse sugar, winter sky, currant, and sage petite gingham cardstock
Inks: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Misc.: A Muse sugar sheer organdy ribbon, Sizzix BigSot, A Muse classic tag die and cloud duo sets, Copic marker, A Muse vanilla twine, foam mounting tape, Martha Stewart Crafts grass edge punch

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Emily! LOVE the touches of gingham with the picnic theme! Thank you again for joining us at the A Muse Studio Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete