Monday, October 22, 2012

Finally, It's Fall!

I love fall. It's my favorite season. It's beautiful with all the colors. It's delicious with all the amazing things to bake. AND maybe best of all, it's not hot. I hate being hot, you can only take off so many clothes. Here in Seattle, "the rain" has started. This means lots of rain, drizzle, cold, and general grayness until about June. (Or Juneuary as we like to call it). Fall also means stamping! I try, but just can't get in the mood to stamp much in the summer. Every year, I say I will start working on Christmas card in the summer, but that just doesn't happen. This past week, I did manage to get quite a few Halloween cards made. So, I will have many posts to share with you in the coming days. Here is my first, the inside says "Happy Halloween" (sidenote: that image of the pumpkin style snowman was my very first A Muse stamp!). I even made it on the same day my husband and I took our son to his first pumpkin patch. Kieran LOVED it.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse tiny pumpkin, pumpkin patch, pumpkin stack
Ink: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse sugar, sage petite gingham, onyx shimmer couture, and orange vintage cardstock
Misc.: Copic Markers, A Muse orange and onyx grosgrain stitch ribbon, detail scissors, and foam mounting tape

(I can't help but add this picture of Kieran!)
 

3 comments: