Saturday, October 27, 2012

Give me...

Something good to eat! My husband LOVES candy corn. A LOT. So he was very appreciative when I showed him how I made this patterned paper out of a single candy corn stamp colored with Copic Markers. And, it went perfectly with this cute candy corn cupcake on a table. The tag was originally larger, but I trimmed the edges down so it would be the right size for the sentiment. The inside reads, "happy Halloween".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse candy corn and something good to eat and Memory Box cupcake table
Inks: A Muse black dye and pumpkin and VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse vanilla, orange, and onyx petite dot cardstock
Misc.: A Muse onyx twine, Copic markers, foam mounting tape, Sizzix BigShot, and A Muse classic tag die set
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so addicted to candy corn right now-- I love this card!

    ReplyDelete