Sunday, October 28, 2012

Three blind(?) mice!

I really love staircase with mouse hole images. I think they remind me of the mice in Disney's Cinderella or various stories from Beatrix Potter. I used a similar theme in a Christmas card two years ago. But, this is the first time I've gotten to use this pumpkin staircase. In this card, just like the Christmas one, I added the little mouse hole by hand with a Copic Multiliner. The inside says "Happy Halloween".
Supplies
Stamps: Memory Box staircase, Elzybebells mouse prints, and A Muse eeeeek! and three mice silhouette
Inks: A Muse black dye and VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse sugar, onyx petite dot, orange petite gingham, and orange cardstock
Misc.: A Muse toffee twine, foam mounting tape, Copic Multiliner, EK Sucess scalloped scallop edge punch, and Copic markers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment