Sunday, December 30, 2012

Yuletide Design No. 13

This was actually the very last card I made this year. I tend to forget to use my color pencils since most of what I stamp lends itself to Copic marker coloring. But once I remember to use them, it's always really satisfying. To create this effect I first stamped the image in a chalk like ink and then color over it with couple different shades of green and then all over with a colorless blender pencil. I love the realistic look it gives. The inside says "Wishing you a season of surprise and delight". (I think I over used this sentiment this year.)
Supplies
Stamps: Elzybells Happy Kiss-mas and A Muse mistletoe from Celebrate the Season set and Wishing You
Ink: A Muse sage, Brilliance moonlight white, and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse sugar and kraft cardstock
Misc.: Waste Not Ribbon in red, A Muse vintage labels 2 die set, Prisma Color colored pencils, EK Sucess 5/8" and 7/8" circle punches, A Muse white embossing powder, and Sizzix BigShot

No comments:

Post a Comment