Thursday, January 3, 2013

Yuletide No. 15

Getting closer to the end. I have to say, this is one of my favorites. I had the idea for this card over two years ago and didn't get around to it, but I kept the sketch, knowing I'd make it eventually. I am really glad to have made it. Though, it did take me a few tries to get it just right. The first few attempts just didn't have that pop, you know? (And it is funny that you can see my wrist in the reflection on the clear cardstock). The inside says "Christmas magic".
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse snowy day background, Christmas magic (inside), bell, believe, Sm circle
Ink: StazOn opaque Cotten white, VersaFine black onyx and vintage sepia, Brilliance planet platinum
Paper: A Muse 'twas the night, cherry, french roast, crystal clear, and vanilla cardstock and Memory Box midnight cardstock
Misc.: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Holiday red baker's twine, Spica glitter pens, Sizzix BigShot, and Poppy Stamps Grand Madison window die

No comments:

Post a Comment