Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yuletide Tags No. 20

This is my last tag to show you. I finally made it through all my Christmas things!! I made this tag for my husband's "big" gift this year. All the family pitched in and got him a new Mac Mini! He LOVES it and now can play his computer games basically anywhere (our old desktop is in Kieran's room, with no where in the house we can relocate it to). I'm really glad it's working out so well for him since we figured out a way for me to get to do my stamping hobby, and now he has his!
I used two pieces of a rosette die cut vellum and then put the gold cardstock over another piece of cardstock so that the ripple you always end up with from the glue wouldn't show through. I did the same on the back side, which is of course where the "To: From:" is. Since I put an eyelet at the top of it, I decided to save it as an ornament for our tree next year.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse To From Classic (back)
Ink: A Muse cherry (back)
Paper: A Muse vanilla (back), gold and cherry shimmer couture cardstock and Martha Stewart Crafts vellum
Misc.: Sizzix BigShot, A Muse vintage labels 2, rosette, and snowflake trio die sets, A Muse metallic Washi tape, Impress Rubber Stamps red mini jingle bells, We R Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile and pewter eyelet

No comments:

Post a Comment