Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Once again! This time my absence has been due to the fact that we just sold our house and moved to a new one! Lots more space, especially for crafting! Unfortunately right as we were packing and moving, both of my grandmothers died, within two weeks of each other. They were 96 and 97, so it wasn't as if they didn't lead long full lives, but their families miss them terribly, and miss what they were before they forgot it.
But on to happier things. One of my last crafting projects in our old house was was to create invites for a baby shower for one of my closest friends Andrea! The shower had a circus theme and I really enjoyed designing them. I loved how getting the tent to open up. Though I must admit, I didn't think about how long it would take to make all 25 of them! I couldn't have gotten it all done without my friend Christie and husband Nathan helping with the production line. But it was totally worth it!

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse under the big top, that's the ticket stamp, and clear baby wishes sets
Ink: VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse sugar, bermuda, buttercup, cherry, petite dot cherry, petite dot bermuda, petite dot buttercup
Misc.: Sizzix BigShot, A Muse ticket die, Tonic ticket tag punch, Making Memories ribbon slot punch, yellow double sided satin ribbon, Lifestyle Crafts tent die

1 comment: