Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Favor Tags

To go with the circus invites I made in the last post, the first crafty project I did in our new house was to make little thank you tags for animal cracker boxes that were the party favors at the same baby shower! They were quick and easy, but really cute! I added a little glitter glue for some bling. I made these using the same polka dot paper. Since it has a white core, I could stamp on one side and have the back still be pretty to look at with color and polka dots! I tied them onto the boxes with the same yellow ribbon I used on the invites.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse under the big top set and Savvy Stamps thanks
Ink: A Muse cherry and bermuda
Paper: A Muse bermuda petite dot
Misc.: Sizzix BigShot, A Muse tag die, Copic markers, and Stickles yellow glitter glue
Update: here's a picture from Christie's (one of the hostesses) blog of the finished favors with tags!
 
 

1 comment: