Monday, September 16, 2013

Mother's Day 1 of 3

Well, it's almost like I forgot I had a blog! I haven't posted since April! We've been pretty busy since then getting our newly (though not so newly anymore) house moved into, and especially busy working on our yard in order. When we moved in, the only thing in the back was grass seed. It's taken a lot of time and effort, but we've got our grass established, some flower beds created, plants in those beds, and a small herb and vegetable patch started. We even have some pumpkins ripening out there!! This doesn't mean I've had a craft free summer! I, with two other lovely ladies, hosted two baby showers at our house this summer and made tons of crafty decorations for each of them. But, more on those in later posts. Right now, I am going to share the Mother's Day cards I apparently made. I say apparently because I really have no memory of making them! Here's the first, inside reads "Happy Mother's Day":
Supplies
Stamps: Savvy Stamps daisy trio, A Muse one of a kind, essential sentiments set, and tiny ladybird
Ink: A Muse black dye and latte, VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse shell, sugar, and sage petite gingham
Misc.: Martha Stewart Crafts grass edge punch, foam mounting tape, A Muse onyx pearl stickers, Copic markers, EK Sucess large corner rounder punch, and A Muse shell twine

No comments:

Post a Comment