Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mother's Day 3 of 3

Here's my final Mother's Day card for the year. It was a little odd this year, I made half as many as I did last year. But, losing three grandmothers collective in a family (both of mine and one of my husband's) in two and a half months will do that. Never the less, I'm grateful my son has at least one great grandmother left. This card was for her (I think, or it was for my mother in law and the first one I posted was for her). "Happy Mother's Day" on the inside.
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse flowers whisper, essential sentiments set (inside), and tiny flower and Memory Box pine wreath
Ink: A Muse sage and bubblegum, VersaFine vintage sepia
Paper: A Muse vanilla and pink tiny Sakura
Misc.: A Muse shell pearl stickers, Lifestyle Crafts Evolution and accompanying nesting die, A Muse vanilla satin ribbon, foam mounting tape
 

No comments:

Post a Comment