Thursday, February 27, 2014

Orange and Gray Project No. 3

I've had this mobile planned for Kieran's room since we moved here last March.  I had all the supplies and the idea planned out in my head, and the supplies still sat around taunting me with their un-doneness.  Finally, last week I just knocked it out.  I love the result, and even more importantly, so does Kieran.  His exact response was "Whooooooa!"  Can't get much higher praise than that from a nearly three year old.  I used a Command hook to hang it from the ceiling, which is great since we will be moving him to a big boy bed in a couple months and I'm sure I will need to rearrange things when we do.  (Also it's REALLY hard to take in focus pictures of something that high up)  You can also see how it goes with the pictures I made for him last year.

Supplies
Paper: A Muse melon, seattle, orange chevron, seattle chevron, seattle petite dot, orange petite pinstripe, and bellini venetian cardstock
Misc.: Slice cutting machine and Big Kids design card, Martha Stewart Crafts train edge punch, A Muse melon satin ribbon, A Muse seattle baker's cording, embroidery hoop, fishing line



No comments:

Post a Comment