Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easter Card No. 3

Here's my third Easter card.  I always find it really difficult to make a religious card for Christmas or Easter.  I think this is mostly because I find a lot of the religious stamps out there too....sappy? overdone?  frumpy? saccharine? Just because I want to make a religious card doesn't mean I want to give up making it a clean and simple card.  Thankfully, A Muse Studio gets it!  So far I have loved all of their religious stamp sets, for both Christmas and Easter.

I really really liked how this one turned out.  The off white on off white card stock was really pretty and with the pale yellow it was even better!  It felt very elegant and springy.  The inside says "Happy Easter"
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse grunged sunray, flower cross, He is Risen set, and Essential Sentiments set (inside)
Ink: VersaFine vintage sepia, A Muse lemonwhip, Memento rich cocoa
Paper: A Muse vanilla and lemonwhip cardstock
Misc.: Copic Markers, foam mounting tape, and A Muse latte pearl stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment