Monday, September 1, 2014

Halloween Card No. 1

It's September 1st!  I have NO idea where our summer went, but I'm totally cool with that.  I freakin' LOVE fall!  I didn't make cards last fall/Christmas time.  I am NOT going to let that happen this year.  I enjoy it too much to let myself lose that part of me!  Plus, my son is starting preschool this week which just might give me some quality daylight hours alone in our house to craft.

This is my first card since Easter, so I was a little rusty.  It's not my best, but it's also not my worst.  You can't see it clearly (Note to self: work on close up shots), but the black cut outs of the Jack 'o Lantern face sparkle.  I mounted a piece of black card stock covered in black glitter behind it.  The inside says "Happy Halloween"

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse bat trio and Open if you dare, Studio G Happy Halloween (inside)
Ink: VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse orange petite gingham, grass, and onyx cardstock
Misc.:  A Muse onyx sheer polka dot ribbon, foam mounting tape, tiny tags, A Muse vanilla twine, Martha Stewart Crafts All Over the Page Jack 'o Lantern punch, A Muse grass button, A Muse onyx glitter, Xyron create-a-sticker machine

No comments:

Post a Comment