Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Hallween Card No. 2

Well, my son started preschool a couple weeks ago.  He's loving it and doing so well.  He barely notices when I leave the classroom.  Which is fantastic!  And now, I have built in time to stamp in a quiet house!  It's MAGICAL.  Seriously, amazing.  It's been three years of intense caring for this little tiny (or not so tiny anymore) person, and while I certainly wouldn't take any of it back, it is damn nice to get to hear myself think again!

I was really feeling some pressure to be creative now that I have time for it.  Kind of like "quick, no one's here, MAKE SOMETHING, you have no excuse!!"  And then my mind is utterly blank and void of ideas.  Eventually, after enough time browsing my Pinterest boards, I pushed through it and made this!  The inside says "Happy Halloween".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse bare branch, Happy Halloween (inside), and jack o' lantern set and Savvy Stamps gothic trick or treat
Ink: A Muse pumpkin and grass, VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse vanilla, grass petite gingham, seattle, and slate woodgrain cardstock
Misc.: A Muse spooky fence die, Fiskars Fuse, foam mounting tape, A Muse orange grosgrain stitch ribbon and vanilla twine, and Spellbinders Nestabilities oval die

No comments:

Post a Comment