Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Card No. 5

Wow!  5 cards already for Halloween!  That's 4 more than last year (and I've still got a bunch more to share, possibly more than I've ever made for Halloween before!)  I have to say, getting to do some stamping while my son is in school is pretty fabulous.

I've just realized that a bunch of the cards I have made have the moon on them.  I guess I like the moon.  I've just barely been able to get the moon stamp to show up.  I intended it to be subtle, so it's grey ink on grey paper.  I made the cat's eyes sparkle as well.  I've discovered they stand out a lot more if I first color the eyes (or whatever I'm adding Stickles to) with a Copic marker, and then put the Stickles glitter glue on top of that.  I stamped the cat on both the white background and the moon and then lined them up.  The broom has a little bit of brown Spica glitter pen, but I couldn't get that one to show up.  The inside says, "Trick or Treat".


(Look!  Moon stamp AND sparkly cat eyes!)
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse Black Cat's Prowl, Harvest Moon set, Too Cute to Spook set, and broom
Ink: VersaFine black onyx, A Muse pebble and french roast
Paper: A Muse sugar, orange petite gingham, pebble, onyx shimmer couture, and orange cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, Copic markers, Spica glitter pen, orange Stickles glitter glue, A Muse halloween baker's cording, foam mounting tape, Memory Box black jewel sticker, A Muse ghostly greetings die set, EK Success 3" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment