Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Halloween Card No. 4

I'm a big fan of happy/cute halloween, I just don't enjoy the truly scary very much.  So, my cards tend towards the same.  I love this set of Jack 'o Lanterns, being able to mix up the faces to the different shape pumpkins is fun.  I did do some light sparkles on the faces, but I used a Spica glitter pen but, it was too subtle to capture with the camera.  (Note to self: *really* need to get some black Stickles glitter glue!)  The side says "Happy Halloween".

(close up sparkles you can't see)


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse jack 'o lantern set, Studio G happy halloween (inside)
Ink: A Muse grass and pumpkin, VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse orange, sugar, grass petite gingham cardstock
Misc.: foam mounting tape, Memory Box black jewel stickers, Spica pitch black glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment