Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Card No. 3

Here's my second card for this year's spooky holiday.  I simply love this background stamp!  I like using it for Halloween, Thanksgiving AND Christmas!  The moon is a die cut circle that I edged with ink.  The inside says, "hope you have a spooky Halloween"  I did do gel glaze pen on the flourish, it seemed to make the black ink look more opaque.  But, I think if I were to do it again, I would use some black Stickles glitter glue instead.  (note to self: get black Stickles!)

I'm trying to work on close up shots of some of the details of the card.  Thank goodness for my light box tent and Camera+ app though!  It's been a great combo and I love ending up with pictures I'm happy with so easily!

(up close: ink edged moon and glazed flourish, it does look darker than the witch does without it)


Supplies
Stamps: Impress Rubber Stamps witch on swirl broom, A Muse Wicked and Aspen background, Memory Box spooky halloween (inside)
Ink: A Muse buttercup, VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse grass, orange, vanilla, orange vintage, and green vintage cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, Spellbinders circle nestabilities die set, Memory Box black jewel stickers, foam mounting tape, A Muse onyx twine, sponge dauber, Sakura glaze gel pen


No comments:

Post a Comment