Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's No. 3

I really like how this third card turned out.  Again with the cream/kraft/pale pink sort of color scheme.  I die cut the tag shape twice, once out of cardstock and then layered a second one out of vellum over it.  The glittered stripe on the bottom of the vellum is just double stick tape dipped in glitter.  The arrow and two hearts are also dies, but the original size of the arrow was much shorter, not nearly long enough to achieve the look I wanted.  So, I cut it out three times and cut them each up  to give me the three pieces I needed in the lengths I needed.  For getting these sparkly, I ran them through my Xyron and then dipped them in glitter.  The inside says "Happy Valentine's Day"

Supplies
Stamps: Savvy Stamps XOXO and Happy Valentine's Day (inside)
Ink: Encore! Ultimate metallic champagne
Paper: A Muse vanilla, kraft, blush, woodgrain latte, and platinum shimmer couture cardstrock and Martha Stewart Crafts vellum
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, A Muse double stick tape. foam mounting tape, A Muse vanilla satin ribbon, A Muse blush baker's cording, Lifestyle Crafts heart and bullseye dies, A Muse large classic tag set, WeR Memory Keepers Crop-a-Dile (for hole punch), Xyron Create-A-Sticker, A Muse champagne glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment