Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's No. 9

Up to nine!!  I actually made way more cards this year than I sent, which is a first!  So, I took a box and used some of my index card sized tabbed dividers and have a started a card stash box.  We'll see how many cards I actually put in it or if it ends up just being wishful thinking...

Anyways, nothing too fancy on this one.  I edged the label shape that has "Happy Valentine's Day" stamped on it with pale pink ink.  There is also a very faint sort of cross stitched border stamped twice behind the open hearts die cut border.  The cream piece of cardstock was popped up before I wrapped twine around it, and then the whole gingham background is also popped up.  The inside says "with love".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse my aim is true, mad for plaids, and essential sentiments (inside) sets
Ink: A Muse latte and blush
Paper: A Muse vanilla, cherry petite gingham, blush, and latte cardstock
Misc.: Fiskars Fuse, Spellbinders Labels 8 die set, Lifestyle Crafts heart border die, A Muse toffee twine, sponge dauber, and foam mounting tape

No comments:

Post a Comment