Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Card No. 1

You don't even want to know how dusty my craft room was after a summer of disuse!  Ick!  I've made a few halloween cards this year, in addition to making costumes for my son and husband.  I'll post about that later.  After taking such a long break from stamping, it's really hard for me to get any creative juices flowing.  So, I've started just finding a card I like the look of on Pinterest, and making it with my own stuff and stamps.  It's totally plagiarizing, but it helps get me making things instead of just thinking about making things.  Here's my inspiration for this card.  The inside says "Happy Halloween".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse bare branch, happy halloween (inside), You're Bewitching, and Harvest Moon set and Impress Rubber Stamps witch
Ink: VersaFine black onyx and A Muse buttercup
Paper: A Muse vanilla, slate woodgrain, orange petite gingham, lemon whip, and slate cardstock
Misc.: A Muse onyx twine, foam mounting tape, and Sakura clear stardust gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment