Saturday, February 21, 2015

Valentine's No. 14

Last but certainly not least, here is the card I made for my truck loving little boy this year.  I outlined the windows of all the buildings with an extra pale Copic markers to give the impression of glass.  The road is a narrow little border stamp on gray paper that I white embossed.  I popped up the cut out ambulance, yes cut out no dies for this one, with foam mounting tape and added some red stickles to make the cross and siren have a little sparkle.  The inside says "happy valentine's day".  I have to say, I hit it out of the park on this one, he thought it was super cool.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse loads of fun, essential sentiments (inside), clear borders, and love is in the air 
Ink: A Muse black dye and grapefruit, VersaFine black onyx, and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse seattle petite pinstripe, bubblegum petite gingham, seattle, and sugar cardstock
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse heart jewel stickers, white embossing powder, Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment