Monday, November 9, 2015

Thanksgiving Card No. 1

It's entirely possible that I made this card last year.  And forgot to share it.  And forgot to send it to anyone!  And that I might have made another last year and done the same thing.  At least, now I'm two cards up on this year's Thanksgiving cards.  As I recall,  took my inspiration from this card.  I remember that making it required intense use of my stamp positioned and MANY tries to get things lined up just right.  The inside says "Happy Thanksgiving"

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse oak leaf, harvest blessings set, and friends fur-ever set, and Impress Rubber Stamps happy thanksgiving (inside)
Ink: A Muse pumpkin, squash, french roast, currant, and buttercup
Paper: A Muse vanilla
Misc.: stamp positioned, WeRMemory Keepers corner chomper 1/2" radius,  and Memory Box twinkle stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment