Sunday, November 8, 2015

Halloween Card No. 7

Last, but not least!  I promise more seasonally appropriate cards after this!  This was actually one of the first Halloween cards I made this year.  It was inspired by this card.   (However, the link no longer appears to be working, can't say I didn't try to give credit!)  The circle spider web is embossed with black.  The little fuzzy spiders were stamped in black ink.  Then, I used a glue pen to add black flocking.  As I said before, I LOVE making spiders fuzzy!  The inside says "happy halloween"


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse eeeeek!, happy halloween (inside), spider tag, and tiny spider
Ink: VersaFine black onyx, A Muse black dye, and VersaMark
Paper: A Muse vanilla and kraft cardstock
Misc.: Spellbinders circle die set, A Muse onyx embossing powder, A Muse onyx flocking, A Muse orange chevron ribbon, foam mounting tape, Quickie glue pen

No comments:

Post a Comment