Saturday, November 7, 2015

Halloween Card No. 7

Have I mentioned that sparkles and glitter are tough to photograph?  They are SO hard to capture! I think if you look closely you can *just* see the sparkles on the smoke swirls of this card.  I used a clear Spica glitter pen, then on the magician's hat I used black glitter glue.  I got my inspiration for this card here.  I used a corner rounder on the corners,  an edge punch for the purple dripping goo, and white embossing powder to make the sentiment stand out more.  The inside says "happy halloween" 
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse boil and bubble, toad magician, happy halloween (inside), and clever girls set
Ink: VersaMark, A Muse black dye and pebble
Paper: A Muse sugar, onyx shimmer couture, blackberry shimmer couture, and lime cardstock
Misc.: Martha Stewart Crafts drippy goo edge punch, A Muse white embossing powder, A Muse clear  star twinkle sticker, Stickles black glitter glue, Spica clear glitter pen, WeRMemory Keepers corner chopper 1/8" and 3/8" radius, Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment