Thursday, November 5, 2015

Halloween Card No. 6

I'm certainly not a big fan of spiders in real life, but using black flocking on them to create a fuzzy texture is something I LOVE!  Looks so great!  I also used a new ultrafine clear glitter paper for the background.  Yup, clear!  It's so fine and smooth you can color it with Copic markers!  So fun.  Again with this card, I took my inspiration from another card.  The inside says "happy halloween".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse jeepers creepers and happy halloween (inside)
Ink: VersaMark and VersaFine black onyx
Paper: A Muse orange petite dot, onyx shimmer couture, and sugar shimmer couture cardstock and A Muse microfine silk clear glitter paper
Misc.: A Muse tag bundle die set, A Muse web die, A Muse spider die, Spellbinders circle die set, foam mounting tape, A Muse satin pearl embossing powder, Copic markers, A Muse onyx flocking, Xyron create-a-sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment