Thursday, December 10, 2015

Christmas Card No. 2

Well, our tree is up.  Along with nearly all of the decorations in our house.  This year, I want to remember to take photos of everything!  Any cookie dough or frosting that can be made in advance is in the freezer (though there are some that can't be).  And, I think i've got my 85% of my wrapping done!  Hopefully, getting all of this stuff taken care of will give me some time for crafting!  I want to make some more Christmas cards, tags, and more danish paper hearts for the garlands on our banisters.  Until then, I'll have to make do with this second card I made last year.

It's a little hard to see, but there is a a falling snow background stamped in an off white color.  I was going for a whole green woodland color scheme.  I stamped and colored the pine cones on a separate piece of cardstrock and then popped them up with foam mounting tape.  I think it makes them stand out more and then I didn't need to worry about masking them off when I was stamping the pine branches.  The inside says "Merry Christmas from our home to yours".


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse elegant winter clear set, snow day background,  and peaceful forest set (inside) and Rubber Soul peace
Ink: A Muse latte, fern, and french roast and Memento rich cocoa
Paper: A Muse fern, kraft, vanilla, and french roast wood grain
Misc.: foam mounting tape, Copic markers, and A Muse toffee twine

No comments:

Post a Comment