Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Christmas Card No. 5

While not quite a woodland snow scene, a wreath is like bringing the woods to your home.  For this card, first I stamped the wreath in the dark green ink.  Then, I inked the wreath stamp up again with a lighter green, but only the branches around the edges.  That way, once I'd stamped it the second time, I've got a wreath that looks like it only has one center, but two colors of branches radiating outwards. For the berries, first I colored them with a red glitter pen and then did red glitter glue on top of them.  I think the large ribbon finishes it off nicely.  The inside says "Merry Christmas".

Supplies
Stamps: Memory Box winterberry branch and Savvy Stamps Merry Christmas (inside) and Joy to the world
Ink: A Muse cherry, evergreen, and grass
Paper: A Muse sugar, cherry, and evergreen cardstock
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse grass silky crush ribbon, Stickles red glitter glue, Spica red glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment