Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Card No. 6

The other color scheme I really love at Christmas is red, gold and cream.  I think it looks really elegant.  For this card, it was all about the layers of paper.  Red card, gold layer, red and cream sheet music layer, red layer, gold layer, cream and gold image layer!  Six layers!!  I made sure to gold emboss the image.  I think that especially with gold, embossing stands out so much more than just gold ink.  I also used a sponge dauber to make an aura around the star with VersaMark Dazzle ink.  The inside says "Merry Christmas"
Supplies
Stamps: A Muse sheet music background and holy night set
Ink: A Muse cherry, VersaMark, and VersaMark Dazzle champagne 
Paper: A Muse vanilla, cherry and gold shimmer couture cardstock
Misc.: A Muse cherry silky crush ribbon, sponge dauber, foam mounting tape, Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder

No comments:

Post a Comment