Thursday, January 7, 2016

Christmas Card No. 16

This morning my son came down for breakfast, looked at the tree and said "It's after Epiphany Mommy, why are the decorations still up?".  Oy.  The answer is cause Mommy clearly hasn't had time yet.  But, try explaining that to a four year old.

This card is a perfect example of why glitter can drive me crazy.  It stuck to all sorts of places is shouldn't have on the image!  So, just try and imagine that it's only where the stars and snow line are!  Since those are the only places I put sticky stuff.  I used a glue pen for the snow line and I think for the stars I actually used a glue pad.

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse silent night, Hero Mail clear set, and birch forest with leaves
Ink: A Muse navy and sky
Paper: A Muse navy and sky
Misc.: A Muse mermaid glitter, A Muse silver elastic cording, Sakura Quickie glue pen, and Tsukineko Essential Glue Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment