Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Card No. 17

I think this card is one of my favorites.  It's similar to the first one I made.  I really liked the grey and white and gold color scheme.  It felt very peaceful and serene.  It didn't photograph all that well, but I did add some diamond glitter glue to the edges of the trees for some sparkle.  I sponge daubed an aura around the star with sparkly VersaMark too.  The inside probably said "Merry Christmas".

Supplies
Stamps: Rubber Stampede eight point star, Memory Box all is calm/bright, and A Muse merry christmas (inside)
Ink: VersaMark, VersaMark Dazzle champagne, and Encore! metallic gold (inside)
Paper: A Muse seattle and sugar cardstock
Misc.: May Arts metallic gold twine, Ranger super fine detail gold embossing powder, Stickles diamond glitter glue, sponge dauber, Martha Stewart Crafts Holiday pine forest edge punch, foam mounting tape, A Muse embossing buddy

1 comment: