Saturday, January 9, 2016

Christmas Card No. 18

I swear I'm nearing the end of the Christmas cards.  I suppose then I need to *actually* make some Valentine's ones...but that day is not this day!  (Ok, I admit it.  I rewatch all of The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies extended editions during the holidays...and then watch all the special features!)

Anyways, I've always loved this partridge in a pare tree image!  The frame stamp is actually only half of the frame, so I had to be sure and use my stamp positioner to get it lined up just right so it would look like one image.  (Though, I know that A Muse Studio later on made a complete frame cling stamp as part of their Graceful Greetings set) This die cut shape fit it perfectly!  It's the bonus label set that came with my Lifestyle Crafts Genius platform.  I think the inside says "Merry Christmas".

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse partridge tree, flourish frame, and merry christmas (inside)
Ink: Memento rich cocoa and VersaFine vintage sepia
Paper: A Muse french roast woodgrain, lichen, fern, and vanilla cardstock
Misc.: foam mounting tape, Lifestyle Crafts label die set, A Muse french roast silky crush ribbon, Copic markers, stamp positioner

No comments:

Post a Comment