Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentine's Card No. 6

Here's to clean and simple cards.  For this one, I placed layers of washi tape on some white cardstock and then die cut a heart out of it.  I also die cut a scalloped heart to have behind the washi striped heart.  Then, I popped it up with a little mounting tape.  (I'm pretty sure I can't actually make a card without mounting tape.) Rounded the corners at the bottom and added a little Baker's twine and a sentiment and done!  The inside says, " Happy Valentine's Day".

Supplies
Stamps: Hero Arts From the Heart and Savvy Stamps Happy Valentine's Day (inside)
Ink: A Muse cherry
Paper: A Muse blush and sugar cardstock
Misc.: Lifestyle Crafts hearts and scalloped hearts die sets, foam mounting tape, A Muse peppermint baker's twine, A Muse washi tapes, and We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

2 comments:

  1. What a happy card! I love all that WASHI and the peppermint bakers twine is perfect for VALENTINES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I got the twine back in December and just KNEW it would be perfect for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete