Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day No.17

Last but not least, here's the card I gave to my husband this year.  I've had it done for a while, but of course I couldn't blog about it since he reads this and it would kind of ruin the surprise.  But, he opened it up already so now it's fair game.  (haha, see what I did there?)  I used a new stamp for this card.  I saw it at Impress last year and resisted but broke down and got it this year.  Nathan and I love playing board games together, so it seemed very fitting.  I love that this tic tac toe happened to be perfectly sized for the little set of Martha Stewart heart stamps I already have!  The sentiment is on the side of the grid stamp.  Love those two in one stamps!  For the free space in the middle, I stamped it once on the cream piece with the grid and then once again on the die cut heart, which I then popped up with a little foam mounting tape.  I also rather intentionally made it so the game is a tie.  Both types of heats won.  The inside says, "Happy Valentine's Day".


Supplies
Stamps:  Impress Rubber Stamps tic tac toe combo, Martha Stewart Crafts wood hearts stamp set, and A Muse with love set
Ink:  A Muse french roast, apple, and blush
Paper:  A Muse vanilla, blush, apple, and kraft cardstock
Misc.: A Muse with love and hearts trio die sets, foam mounting tape, A Muse french roast pearl stickers, Lifestyle Crafts nesting lace hearts die set, and Spellbinders nesting squares die set

No comments:

Post a Comment