Sunday, May 8, 2016

Fun Florals No. 2

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms and grandmothers out there!  Today, I was treated to cute cards, an adorably painted plate, time by myself, and a little shopping!  Perfect Mother's Day as far as I'm concerned.  I hope you all have equally lovely days!

Here's the next card from my Fun Florals class.  For this one, I think the bright red things really make it pop.  I used some foliage images from the "Love and Thanks" set along the bottom and three large blooms popped up with mounting tape and black centers using pearl stickers.  The banners in red, white, and vellum are all various tag dies that I then trimmed to fit where I wanted them.  I also really like using the pinstripe paper as a background lately rather than just plain white.  I feel like the added pattern gives this a lot more visual interest.  I topped it off with black and white baker's twine.



Supplies
Stamps: A Muse love and thanks set
Ink: A Muse sage and poppy and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse bermuda petite pinstripe, apple hexagon and sugar cardstock and Martha Stewart Crafts vellum
Misc.: A Muse love and thanks, fishtail tag, and gift tag trio die sets, A Muse onyx pearl stickers, foam mounting tape, and A Muse onyx baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment