Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Fun Florals No. 4

Ok, so Mother's Day.  I'm a mom.  Often what moms really want is wine.  Because wine.  Need I say more?  So, the fourth project for the Fun Florals class which was conveniently held a few days before Mother's Day was this fun wine tag.  I started with a 2.5 x 7" piece of petite pinstripe paper and scored, on the long side, at 2.5".  This way you have one section that's a square and the other that's a longer rectangle.  In the square portion, I used a circle die to cut a hole, this is the part that goes over the wine bottle.  Near the bottom of the rectangle, I added some sky hexagon paper and a little strip of pink, and then rounded all the corners.  After this, I took a card catalogue stitched tag of watercolor paper and embossed some images from "Botanical Silhouettes", then sprayed the tag with some Splash! spray ink.  I did the words using the "Label Maker" set and popped them up with foam mounting tape, as well as popped up the stitched tag.  Lastly, I added some yellow baker's cording near the top with some extra long tails.  I know this is certainly how I'd want to celebrate Mother's Day!

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse label maker and botanical silhouettes sets
Ink: VersaMark, VersaFine onyx black, and A Muse grapefruit
Paper: A Muse bermuda petite pinstripe, sugar, grapefruit, and sky hexagon cardstock and A Myse watercolor paper
Misc.: We R Memory Keepers corner chomper, foam mounting tape, A Muse lemon whip baker's cording, A Muse card catalogue die set, A Muse satin pearl embossing powder, heat tool, embossing buddy, Spellbinders circle die set, Martha Stewart Crafts score board and bone folder, A Muse blush and lemon whip Splash! spray inks

No comments:

Post a Comment