Monday, August 22, 2016

Cauldrons, Cobwebs, and Coffins No. 1

This past Thursday was a GREAT Halloween themed class, thanks in large part to the fantastic August Collection from A Muse Studio.  Seriously, this is one great collection.  It's possible I *had* to order it all.  Anyways, this card features the "You're Legendary" set.  Gotta love the headless horseman.  And it looks great with the Sleep Hollow cardstock.  I didn't quite card for the moon stamped on vellum in wheat, so I tried it in saffron.  That didn't strike me either, so then I layered one over the other and BAM!  Just right!  I'm very Goldilocks about stamping.


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse haunted mansion background, you're legendary, and harvest moon sets
Ink: A Muse saffron, white, pumpkin, and heather and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse blackberry, saffron, wheat, vanilla, and sleepy hollow cardstock and Martha Stewart Crafts vellum
Misc.: A Muse stitched circles, you're legendary, candy wrapper, and landscape border die sets, foam mounting tape, and Sakura Quickie glue pen

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fantastic card Emily! Love your saying about Goldilocks - so cute!

    ReplyDelete