Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Bees and Berries No. 6

Alright, last but not least I have this gorgeous royal bee card.  It's the first one I designed for the class and definitely my absolute favorite.  I based it off a little favor package I made for my mom for Mother's Day since I gave her a sterling silver apiary charm and some beautiful deep green ribbon with gold bees on it.  (I'll blog that next!)  To me, it's just so pretty.  I made sure to use my clear Wink of Stella pen to make the wings sparkle just a smidge.


Supplies
Stamps: A Muse bee happy and hexagon background sets
Ink: A Muse pebble and fern, Delicata Golden Glitz, and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse sugar, kraft, and papaya cardstock
Misc.: A Muse vanilla twine, foam mounting tape, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, A Muse label and bee happy die sets

1 comment:

  1. It's my favorite too! The colors are spectacular and I love the hexagon cut out. hm... I guess I need the matching die set after all!

    ReplyDelete