Thursday, August 4, 2016

Bees and Berries No. 5

 Back when I did this spring border mini popcorn box I discovered that a tealight fits PERFECTLY inside the mini popcorn box from A Muse Studio!!  I felt this was a genius discovery!  I thought that a little beeswax tealight, from my favorite local candle company Big Dipper Wax Works, would make an adorable little favor for when I did my bee themed class!  So here it is!

Supplies
Stamps: A Muse tiny bee (retired wood mounted), bee happy, and sweet summertime sets
Ink: A Muse cherry, buttercup, and black dye
Paper: A Muse papaya petite dot, sugar, and seattle petite pinstripe
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse mini popcorn box and mini banners set, A Muse cherry satin ribbon and vanilla twine, small cello bag, Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment