Monday, October 17, 2016

Cauldrons, Cobwebs, and Coffins No. 6

Here's my very last project from the Cauldrons, Cobwebs, and Coffins class!  I really love how this turned out.  The orange glitter on the pumpkin is so beautifully intense, and the yellow cardstock for the Jack o' Lantern face really makes it look like it's glowing!  Which of course goes perfectly with glowsticks!  And, the sentiment is so fitting.  My son thought these were really cool, I think I may need to make some more as Halloween favors for his class!







Supplies
Stamps: A Muse You're Legendary set
Ink: VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse onyx, orange, saffron, and melon reverse dot cardstock 
Misc.: A Muse halloween baker's cording, Making Memories slot punch tool, A Muse jack tag die, A Muse orange glitter, Zyron Create-A-Sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment