Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween No. 1

Happy Friday everyone!  It's been a long week here.  I'm sure looking forward to some wine with dinner tonight after we put Kieran to bed!

Besides the projects I made for my Halloween themed class, I made a few others.  Here's the first.  I REALLY love how the sunset turned out.  I just used sponge daubers and a lot of blending motions!




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse any other night
Ink: A Muse current, pumpkin, squash, saffron and VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse saffron, seattle, slate, onyx, sleepy hollow, and vanilla cardstock
Misc.: A Muse pinking circles, bat trio, spooky fence, and spooky landscape die sets, foam mounting tape, sponge daubers, and A Muse halloween baker's cording

4 comments:

  1. You have such a great style Emily!! Love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Halloween card is stunning! I love how the moon turned out with your color blending.

    ReplyDelete