Sunday, October 30, 2016

Halloween No. 3

At our house today we got our pumpkins carved!  We like to make four jack o lanterns.  One for me, one for my husband, one for my son, and one for the dog.  I'll post pictures later on of them all lit up on our porch.  This year, Kieran actually scraped his own pumpkin out!  Progress!  A little ways from carving it himself, but you know, baby steps.

This card just makes me smile.  I love the happy dancing skeletons and the spray ink turned out really well!  I didn't have a steel die or an electronic machine to cut out the skeletons, so I had to do them by hand.  I attached the banner pennants to the card front first and then glue the twine over them with a glue pen.  The inside says "Happy Halloween"



Supplies
Stamps: A Muse kick up your heels
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: A Muse orange, onyx petite gingham, sugar, slate, and sleepy hollow cardstock
Misc.: foam mounting tape, A Muse onyx baker's twine, A Muse tall alphabet, mini banners, and tag bundle die sets, A Muse white embossing powder, A Muse onyx, orange, and marshmallow Splash! spray inks

(A little grossed out, but still doing it anyways!  The drill attachment came from Williams-Sonoma is for cleaning out the pumpkins is AMAZING)

No comments:

Post a Comment