Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween No. 4

Happy Halloween everyone!  I wanted to make favors for Kieran's classroom party this year.  I had plenty of extra glow sticks from this project.  And then I had TONS of grey ghosts from making this project! So this is what I came up with! I think they turned out pretty cute.  And what kid doesn't like glow sticks?  I know mine was thrilled with it.




Supplies
Stamps: A Muse happy haunting
Ink: VersaFine onyx black
Paper: A Muse orange, orange chevron, onyx, and slate cardstock and orange crush asterix notecard
Misc.: Making Memories slot punch tool, A Muse halloween baker's twine, foam mounting tape, Lifestyle Craft banner die, and A Muse ghost tag die

(here's our family of pumpkins this year!  Kieran wanted his to be Cluny the Scourge from Redwall!)

No comments:

Post a Comment